
I forgot to do my 12 on the 12th, so we have 12 on the 13th... oops.
1. My mom surprised us with some pretty flowers for Vday. They are SO pretty- unusual color of lavender rose, and some eucalyptus in the shape of a heart. :)
2. Met with the cabinet guy first thing this morning... here's a little what our cabinets will look like.
3. I drive this road every day. Unless I don't get out of the house. It's the main road first thing out of our neighborhood, and it takes me everywhere. Including Starbucks, but I couldn't bring myself to take yet another picture of Starbucks. I'm scared to have a restraining order for stalking or something.
4. On my way to pick up Cameron- the station it's usually on.
5. Had a couple things to pick up. Spent a lot on nothing I needed to pick up.
6. This is what is usually on my console. My phone, and my list. Always.
7. Cam's school. and our church.
8. Joined the gym today. I feel stronger and thinner already. Believe me?
9. Use this stuff anywhere and all the time. I need a belt clip for it or something.
10. Lunch time. Yum. Chili with an 18 month old always looks good. And that, along with her carrot juice, should make for some nice umm bonding time with Mommy, Megan and the changing table later. Who gave her this?!? Cameron's smart and sticks to stuff he can identify. Megan's still gullible enough to accept leftovers.
11. Had to run to the bakery to pick up some goodies for Cameron's teachers for Valentine's. Thanks for the idea Rita! White Chocolate Cherry Cordials!
12. Got my card and magazine that it's in, along with a ton of goodies today from Paper Trends. Yay!
13. Hurried up and wrapped a gift while working on dinner.
14. Laundry. Stare at this bad boy every day too.
15. Megs ready for bed. But just wants to grab a few more Tupperware things out of the cupboard before she gets to bed. Gotta leave her mark in the world.
Yes. More than 12. But it wasn't the 12th either. What can I say, I like to live on the edge.
14.
7 comments:
LOVE this Heather!! You will have to remind us to do this in March!!
What a neat idea! I might try this next month.
You live on that edge girl! And next month if you want to do 20 on the 4th, I'm sure we won't mind ;)
This is such a great idea,love all of the everyday photos!
Really fabulous idea I also love all the everyday photos!
I will have to join you on this. Remind me! :)
gotta get mine posted! Thanks for the reminder I always need!
Post a Comment