contractors suck. no matter how good they are, they still suck.
I've watched enough HGTV.
I should have known.
Any project or remodeling job will take double the budget, and three times as long as you think.
After two months, I have cabinets.
And a cement floor. (otherwise known as my future knotty american cherry 5" wood floors)
And plywood counters. (otherwise known as chestnut granite)
*sigh*
I finally put the ribbon jars in there just for a little fun.
Maybe by Memorial Day this will be done....
until then, I just walk by and dream...
9 comments:
Gorgeous! So jealous, can't wait to see it all finished and all the awesome projects that will come out of that room. Congrats!
Oh my, I'm dreaming just looking at it all. SOOO Beautiful. Maybe someday....
Beautiful!
Carrie
Stuff like that takes WAY too long I agree.
End of May will be here before you know it ;)
As soon as it's done, I'm coming down there for a room-warming party! We can break out some adhesive and PAR-TEE!!!! The cabinets are beautiful. I can only imagine how it will be when completed.
You have ribbon, what more do you need? Looks fabulous!
If my Aunt would get back to blogging I am sure she would say that she can relate! :) Everything looks beautiful!
bummer! it's going to so be worth it in the end!
WOW!!! SO jealous! It's going to be amazing!
Post a Comment