Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Em!


It's Emmie's 14th birthday!! Yay!

Went to dinner tonight, and sang an obnoxious Happy Birthday to her (I sound like a frog in a blender when I sing, for anyone who's thankfully never had the blessing of hearing me) and porked out on some serious sushi... who knew you could develop a gut from sushi...huh.



Poor Ethan was a trooper with his runny nose and sicky... but he's still adorable!

and my brother and Serene.... could someone PLEASE tell him to shave the 'stache??? I'm not going to tell you what I think of when I look at him with that thing, but it's from right around this time....at the rate we're going, I'm buying him Chicago's greatest hits for Christmas....

***Megan went potty ALL day today... NO accidents!*** just a small PSA for anyone who cares... :P

4 comments:

Brandy said...

tell him it makes him look like chester the molester...will that work? my brother thinks his facial hair is cool too, except it is curly and wiry and looks like, well, you think about it. brothers are just not that smart sometimes...

Kache said...

Yay for Megan! But I'm still laughing over the mustache comment.

Anonymous said...

Your brother is Uncle Rico!?! Sweet.

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT ALREADY! The porn stache is a little over the top, but you have to love him especially when he cuddles next to Ethan and you realize that they have the exact same smile!! HUGS***