in case you're wondering, these creations are done when wonder child is sleeping. She does wear herself out with all that rifling, snipping and slathering, you know.
These were done for the fabulous KMA... the first is a little tribute to the wonderful Serene:
And these two, along with a card, were part of a challenge this week to STRIP!
Thanks... i actually figured something else out on my computer. I ended up downloading a free prgram called photscape...its pretty neat. I am yet to break down and buy photoshop or anything...don't exactly have that kind of money. But anyways..thanks
6 comments:
hi!
i found your blog on sb.com...i was just wondering how you got the banner at the top of your blog
thanks
Thanks... i actually figured something else out on my computer. I ended up downloading a free prgram called photscape...its pretty neat. I am yet to break down and buy photoshop or anything...don't exactly have that kind of money. But anyways..thanks
adorable as always!
loving the new banner!!
cool new banner, H!!! love it! gorgeous pages, your work always makes me smile. :)
Awesome lay outs. and OHHH I love your header.
Post a Comment