
and I turned my car around and drove straight back home! Was planning to take Megs to the Children's museum with the cumbys today, but after 40 minutes in the car, and not near enough progress, we are back home.
Be aware... our house is protected by a lego gun weilding tupperware head... be very afraid....
Got a couple of layouts done last week- both are based off of some sketches of Ginger's for KMA... had fun with both, and got some old pics scrapped... gotta work on getting some Mom's day stuff finished so I can get it in the mail- yikes! Nothing like waiting until the last minute...


4 comments:
I'm glad to see that Cameron is protecting the house properly.
Will Cam come and protect my home? :)
Carrie
haha, love that photo!!! Gorgeous pages as always Heather, just beautiful!!
Great pages!!!
Hope you had a very happy Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment