Friday, June 13, 2008

12th of June, Oh My!

yep, I'm at it again.... couldn't stand not having my 12of12's.... my fav pictures come from these days, and this one was no exception... even ones that don't end up making it in the collage are fabulous :)
  1. this bridge. drive across it a zillion times a day sometimes. it's been speed trap-o-la lately. Many friends have been sacrificed at the hands of it.
  2. hair did time. Em and I went and got our hair did. rock on for no roots.
  3. lunch at berryhill. yum-o. then hit the Loft. Did I mention we had NO KIDS? :) And Em's been staying the week, so it was girly day....which leads to...
  4. cute toes time. pedis rock.
  5. picked up the Fuja kiddos so Rita could get her hair did too.
  6. they swam. a few minutes later, my own children arrived, fresh from gramma's.
  7. my lame-o attempt at protecting my new hair investment. Megan wanted to be twinkies, so I had to dig around in her closet and find a hat that was two sizes too small. Howdy Doody, here we come.
  8. Brent picked up McAlister's for dinner. Healthy we are. Is orange Cheeto fingers a food group?
  9. Kiddos playing dress up. Yet another Beverly Hillbillies hat, along with Buzz Lightyear costume, and don't forget the lip gloss!
  10. Brent opening one of his father's day gifts early. If you have a man that grills, get him this. He will think you rock to no end.
  11. Em and I just can't stop with the fun... headed to the Movie Tavern. I made the mistake of letting Em pick the movie, and managed to scream and pee on myself all at once. Awesomeness. The movie sucked at movie plot, but still manages to scare the crap (or pee) outta ya.
  12. watching some oooollldd America's Funniest Home Videos, trying to get visions of #11 out of our head.

That's it! Day in the life, oh my! Off to yet another weekend of swim meets and birthday parties, and squeezing in some Daddy-O worship as well. My husband requested Hooters by the pool. :)

3 comments:

Leslie D-V said...

americas fhv are the greatest :)

shannon said...

i just saw one of those gas gauges! so gonna have to get one. so wanting to see the strangers. will make sure to take frequent potty breaks. ;o)

Anonymous said...

very cool you are back to 12 on the 12th - I am way out of it, maybe in July!