Thursday Brent and Cam went to the Astro's game, so I took Em, Ethan and Megan and zipped up to Lake Livingston to Heather and Harry's lake house for the day ( I say zip mildy, since I got a lovely speeding ticket on the way up there. boo.) and had a great time. Em rode the jet ski, and then we went out on the boat and Ethan had his first boat ride, and Megan got to ride on the tube! (she was VERY proud of that spiderman jacket!)
Friday was the 4th, and we did the traditional parade, where the kids loaded up on candy... I'm pretty sure if they could have just thrown it directly into Meg and Em's mouths, they would have been thrilled!
this picture cracks me up- my husband jumped in at the last minute- jumping the Keller ship to become a Fuja! ha!
We headed back to the house after the parade, and had a few families over to celebrate and swim, and blow stuff up... I got no spectacular pics of the explosives, but I love this picture... Tyler with his arms around Tristan and Cam, and Megan sitting down there with the boys where she just thinks is where she belongs... Madison was sitting on Sabrina's lap the whole time, but not Meg- right in there with the big boys!
Saturday was *sniff* Susu's 18th birthday- Happy Birthday Susu!! Really really cannot believe it... time just flies... we celebrated with dinner at the spaghetti warehouse, and Susan went on to have her fortune told... four kids, huh susan?
5 comments:
My kids had a great time! They always do! We did, too. The 4th was fun. Nick loved the idea of staying sober long enough to see someone else fall down...how's the mulch down there, by the way? Maybe he will remember this at the next pool get together?!? Susan's birthday was a blast. It was nice to see the family together...the fortune teller said she saw me having 1 more girl and 2 more boys...ROFL hysterically!!
Eek, speeding ticket? Gotta be careful on those holidays!!
Sorry to hear about that speeding ticket..but I'm glad you had a great weekend!!
so you're a lead foot huh? ;) sounds like you had a rockin', fun filled 4th Heather!
looks like a great time you all had! that stinks about the ticket...ugh! (kinda why i like having a brother who's a state trooper, LOL!)
Post a Comment