while it's still in the 80s... with an occasional "cool front" in the high 70s...

Wrapping up the end of T-Ball season.... Cam's had a lot of fun, and said he definitely wants to "make this one of his sports".... the boys crack me up- it is mandatory to slide almost every single time.... 



I love how the helmets are so gigantic on their heads =)

Headed out to Dewberry Farms Monday- the kids had a great time- I only wish it would have been a little cooler- 'cause it was friggin' HOT! Heading out there is an annual tradition, and they add more and more every year... I tried to get a picture of the cousins together; I think this one is my fav, just because it makes me laugh- Ethan laughing, everyone else looking so bothered....
lol... I did get some better ones though I promise. 


lol... I did get some better ones though I promise. 


The kids both finally decided on their costume, I'm in the process of making these skeleton costumes- pretty easy, and we're spraying them with glow in the dark paint so the bones will glow. Cameron was very adament about not wanting to be a scary skeleton, so I'm adding a red felt heart behind the rib cages. Megan had gone from the Incredible Hulk, to a unicorn, to a bumblebee, to deciding she was going to be the same as her brother, to which Cameron thinks is the coolest thing ever. Cameron had decided on a skeleton after I outlawed all commercial characters of the year, and told everyone we had to use our imagination to come up with costumes, so that meant any Star Wars costume was out. =)
We also made some awesome little haunted houses this week out of cocoa rice crispie treats... for about $7, I found the kit at Target, and each kit makes two haunted houses, and comes with everything you need... while these were a ton of fun, and fabulous for all ages, but I gotta tell ya, they just didn't taste quite the same... packaged marshmallow goo isn't a replacement for the real puffs of sugary goodness. But it was fun anyways!
1 comment:
Those costumes are so cool!
Post a Comment