Friday, May 01, 2009

Hi

I have come to notice that the older I get, the more I have conversations with myself. I was registering the kids for some summer camps the other day, and realized I was talking out loud when the lady at the counter asked me if I was talking to her. Only marginally embarrassing.
Life? How is it? Hmm... it's....busy.
Swimming has started up...
and we still have baseball... this is the only picture I've got so far of both Brent and Cam in the same shot- Brent's been pitching most of this season, and is always out on the field with the boys. He even caught an early flight home and booked it from the airport Wednesday to make it in time! Rockstar dad I tell ya!
and then if we're not doing those, we're doing stuff like this:
(please do not be concerned for the welfare of the elephant. Cameron has now made him peanuts to go with his water.)

or this:

that, mixed in with birthday parties, a date night (woot!) here and there, and oh, shoved in some projects for Scrapbooks.com ....


and that's about it! Happy Friday peeps! Hope it's a weekend full of CHILLAXIN' (just for you Brandy)

3 comments:

Rita said...

I don't know about Brandy, but "chillaxin" is Jackson's word.

Rachel said...

Life never seems to settle down but you have it all under control!!

And as for talking to yourself..that doesn't get any better but what's good is the older you get you forget what you said..haha

Brandy said...

My a-hole hubby included "chillaxin" on one of the inserts of the gift album he gave me, I *almost* had to throw the whole thing away