I would update much more often. but I don't, and that's probably better anyways.
Summer is in full gear, so just like last summer, anything indoors just seems to get neglected...
But here's my kiddos, outside, with a rare shot of them together. Stopped. in focus, even.

We're all alive and well, and kicking in full gear! Divisionals are next weekend, and then the sports are done.... until October!! But then vacays start up... always something. But life is great, everyone's healthy and fabulous, and I hope everyone's having a great summer!
4 comments:
I have a laptop and it doesn't help me update any more frequently...
What a couple of cuties!
Cam is looking like a jack-o-lantern with those teeth, lol. See yall at the beach!
Laptops make you lazy!!
I sit in my recliner at night with it on my lap and never get up till I have to pee! : )
Post a Comment