so busy. so crazy. Kurstee has been staying with us this week since she's on Fall break, so having a teenage body in the house ups the crazy factor a tad.
I smell nice. Thanks again, Rita. Love this stuff.
Got the kids Christmas outfits this week (they match!) and they're cute!
It's too flippin' hot. 92. Gross.
Last week was a fabulous week long celebration of my birthday. Note to self: dragging the birthday out for a whole week versus one day is much more fun. Here's a pic of Hubs and I at the Melting Pot.... dip dip dip....

My husband witnessed a man fall backwards down an esclator downtown yesterday. He pulled him back up to the top, and waited for the ambulance to get there. He said the guy had no feeling in his right leg and was messed up pretty bad. He kept waking up last night talking about it. Frightening when your husband comes home from work with stories like that. I don't know what the deal is- last month he watched a girl roll her SUV 3 times at the top of a bridge, and then had to crawl in to rescue her.
Went to the zoo this week, too. It was hot there too.
I have a ton on my mind that I feel the urge to type, and then not so much.... blogging is definitely a one way road... Especially when you check out Analytics. Don't get me wrong, this has been a fabulous venue- I love reading blogs too.... life is so busy these days, and you don't always have time to catch up on the little stuff, so it's good to read a blog. But then again, when it's the not so good, sometimes I wonder what people think you're a loony toon, who relates, who just doesn't give a crap.... just interesting. There are so many blogs out there for so many different reasons. I started mine simply for the journalistic venture- I love being able to go into my archives and check back on a day when I'm scrapping, and remember that moment. Anyways, I babbling, avoiding what's really on my mind...
In other news, Megan is attempting to use a spoon and fork now. Yogurt most often ends up in her eyebrows, but she's doing good at it.
Oh, and I started back at Weight Watchers last night. I have 15-20 I want to get off, so I'm hoping by Christmas I can accomplish that. The last 12 hours have gone well.....I only kind of feel like I'm starving.
8 comments:
Be careful....things come in three's! LOL
I'd like to say I empathize or I don't give a crap, but I don't know what it is...but I hope it gets better!
Does your husband own blue tights? Cause that's just crazy.
wow. your husband has some luck! very nice of him to stop. most would walk away.
my girlfriend's family has birthday week. i told nick if we have kids, we are so doing that. i try it now and it doesn't work!
and i hear ya about sounding looney. i tend to filter down my blog too. afraid who might actually stumble upon it some day! don't want it to be held up in a court of law... kiddin.
Heather, I hope whatever is going on figures itself out soon.
Very nice of Brent to stop and help others. That's a wonderful quality.
Carmen
I hear ya on the people thinking your crazy thing, that was my fear starting a blog...personally I like to hear of the 'crazies' of others, makes me feel more normal!
Blogs are definitely weird things. I really resisted it for a long time, but I guess once I finally decided to do it I came to the realization that it's a public forum so people you don't know are most likely going to be reading it...weird but I guess that's how it goes. The thing that bugs me more about it is the one-way nature of the comments. I always want to comment back to people who leave me comments but there's really no way to do that. I hope you get to a comfortable place with it all.
Wow, I can't believe that has happened to Brent twice in such a short amount of time. I hope the people he helped were grateful.
I think Brent makes up stories for attention. You know, how we talk about "Sabrina."
I never check my analytics, but I have few worries. I just like to occassionally make someone laugh, especially if it is at my expense.
It is effen chilly in PA, I will trade you I think
i have to say I enjoy your blog, your babbles, everything. makes me feel normal! good luck w/ WW, I need to get back into it.
Post a Comment