Tuesday, September 26, 2006

on this day 28 years ago...

I was welcomed to this fabulous place we call earth. Time flies I tell ya. Just when I feel the urge to downshift, it kicks up a gear.
It's really been in the last year that I've felt much more of coming into my own, figuring out my place on this planet, and what makes me 'me', and what is just 'filler'. Being okay with my likes and dislikes, and being okay with how different we all are.
Being okay with being a work in progress- I hope I never stop growing, never stop getting better.
This life only happens once, so all I can do is make the most of it, and celebrate it every chance I get!
This life thus far has been a long winding road, with many turns and twists. It's only gotten better as time goes on, so all I can think is the best is yet to come!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Carrei

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Heather...you deserve all life has to offer!!!

Kache said...

Many happy returns!

shannon said...

happy birthday!!!!

Brandy said...

Dude, I still am full from last night.

Breana said...

happy belated bday!

Jaime said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Colleen said...

28?!?! Wow... I wish I was that together at 28. Your years ahead will continue to blossom. You're an amazing woman... and an amazing work in progress! :)

Rita said...

Look who's talking. Update yourself missy!

Brandy said...

Exactly what I was going to say, Rita!