
still feeling random....
*I cannot stand birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese. That place is like a huge dirty petri dish, and I want to sanitize my children from head to toe when we leave.
*I hate it when someone says they want to change, or want to do something different, and yet they expect the world to fall at their feet and have it all happen with no effort on their part. I mean, are you serious??
*I think we're heading to Washington for Thanksgiving. It's been a year since I've seen my mom, and a couple of years since we've gone up there. We were going to wait until summer, but that's a long ways to go.
*I need to get a jump on Christmas...gifts....making things.... where's the motivation.....
*Talked to my sister for the first time in 10 months Friday. It was good. Progress. This must be the year for that for me.
*Today is actually cool outside. I did not immediately break out in a sweat simply by opening the blinds. Can it be that fall is really here? I might cry for joy.
* I still have no window treatments in my house. All of our windows are big eyeballs with no eyelids. Gotta start fabric shopping.
* My daughter is obsessed with phones. I don't know if it's because she sees me talking on one so often, but she loves them. Always wanting them, and then will walk around jabbering on them. She also says "dog" now.... it comes out like "dawga" though.
The one picture is shortly after she 'cried' for a phone in my hand... hence the slight blotchiness.
5 comments:
I like that picture of Cameron. Sounds like a lot of progress being made on the family front. Glad to hear the weather is slightly cooler for you. I wouldn't last 2 days there, I tend to melt.
YAY for progress! Good for you! :) Love the picture of Cameron.
i hear ya on naked windows. we did that for some time!
and christmas projects! i guess it is that time of year!
Please don't mention homemade Christmas gifts! Love the pics of the kids...cute as always. And did I hear you say "fabric shopping"?
Dylan tries to text message on the phones. It is pretty effen hilarious. I want to know who is complaining about wanting things to change. I don't remember saying anything like that, but maybe I did and you are passive aggressively confronting me on the issue. And I guess this is as good a forum as any.
Post a Comment