I asked Stephanie to do a quick mini shoot of me... I needed some shots for a layout I need to do, and don't have any good pics of me...
anyways, take a look, and let me know what you think!
www.chasingbrady.com
enter full screen
click on proofing
type in 'heather'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, let me be the first to say, BEAUTIFUL! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!
They are all great. You are so freakin' beautiful. My faves are the top one when you scroll through the first set of pics, the one with your tongue sticking out, and the last one with you on the floor. Fabulous!
Absolutely gorgeous.....glad our kids got your looks. Love you baby!
Love them!! You just shine in front of the camera!
You are truly beautiful and even with your tongue sticking out (loved that one!!) You are one photogenic person..the camera loves you!!!
You're gorgeous!! Awesome pics!
Post a Comment