The birthday party was great- the kids had a blast, and I got out of jumping in anything, since I had the mind to wear a skirt (I had to go straight to the shower from the party) but Anita, Heather and Tiffany all took turns taking Megan down the big slide a couple of times... quite hilarious....and the shower was great- fabulous food, and who can resist fondue?? Not me :) Always good to see the 'regular girls'. Great to see some old chums from the working days as well....
THEN
we got a flat tire on the way home. Guess what cool chicks changed it?!? ME and ANITA! HA! That trusty little owner's manual came in handy!
We were quite proud of ourselves when it was all said and done. And very dirty. Me in a skirt, and Anita in white pants. :P
And a quickie layout I did this afternoon:

Now, my booty needs to go get some packing done....
8 comments:
i can't believe you changed a tire. that's awesome!
looks like a fun time... both the party and the shower.
have a safe and fun trip!!
Your biker chick layout is soo cute... I love the idea.
Yay for you on the tire. That should really be on my list of things to learn.
I like what you did with the Dutch girl papers, very cute.
I have to admit that I have never changed a tire! Love your LO!
Great layouts...awesome as usual!!!
Fabulous layout I am loving the bright color scheme.
I wished I knew how to change a tire. Maybe I need to learn. I have really enjoyed your blog. Check out my blog at htt://deidrabrown.blogspot.com/
in all fairness, i am leaning over. makes me look shorter and exposes more boob than anyone ever wants to see. i think i will start having jason take a pic of me before i leave the house so i know if i will look like a cow or not.
Post a Comment