
done the other evening when my heart was hurting. That's one thing I love about this hobby.... it's so therapuetic at times. Sometimes, you want to scrap about how you're feeling, while other times, it's good to scrap to forget about how you're feeling... I was wanting to forget, and it did the trick, and just for the record, all is well again. Just in case you were wondering. ;)
abou the layout:these pictures aren't fabulous, but every time I look at them, I smile at the look Cameron has on his face looking at his baby sister. And Megan's little orange nose from all the sweet potatoes she was eating at the time....:) it goes by so quick! But I hope that big brother look never takes a permanent vacation!
3 comments:
Precious layout!
And yeah you and Anita for changing the tire, I know I couldn't do it!
Carrie
I so hear you about scrap therapy. I have done it many times. I am happy to hear you are doing better. That layout is just precious!
wow, i really like your layout and your blog!
Post a Comment