of Christmas every year is that our (that would be Brent & I) analness kicks in, and we go in OCD overdrive with organizing, purging and cleaning. So far, the office has been gutted and put back, as has the kids craft cabinet, and the kitchen and playroom. The garage and Cam's room are next.
We have to make room for the insane amount of Legos that made their way in our house, and the Star Wars collection of miniature people, ships, and strange animal things (no, not a fan, and no, haven't seen any of the movies, and yes, my husband and son watch them all regularly). Along with the creepy doll that's always sleepy and reaching our her arms to you whenever you walk by, the insane amount of bathtub soaps/bubbles/toys, the new games, and the new collection of Mickey Mouse (the latest Meg obsession) stuff that has weasled its way in. And let's not forget the enormous three room dome tent that now has taken over the playroom (thanks, Shelley).
I'm ready to get the Christmas stuff put away, but just can't bear to do it before the NYE party, so up it shall stay until next weekend!
Bring on the fondue and fireworks, and let's hope I remain injury free this New Year's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i do the same thing. but since traveling has not ended i have not started, a bit jeaous actually.
have a blast tonight and BE CAREFUL! ;) BTW, i updated.
Surprisingly enough I do the same thing, and it's just me. I feel the same way about Christmas decorations too, I like to wait until NYDay.
Just please please please stay away from that huge hole in your backyard ;) Happy New Year!
Wow lots of energy...LOL Im just stopping in to leave you some Happy New year LOVE!
I can relate Heather! I took my tree down the day after Christmas this year, dh was a bit surprised, lol!:0 Hope you had a great NYE party, wishing you and yours a happy and blessed 08! Thrilled to continue working with you at KMA this year! :)
teehee heather, sounds just like me....i've been an organizing freak lately, LOL! happy new year :)
I'm patiently waiting for the New Year's Eve pics. Where are they? :-)
Post a Comment