Thursday, January 24, 2008

baby jorja...

Serene and I took the kids down to meet baby Jorja on Sunday. She's so sweet and soft- that little snuggly bundle that I adore. Cameron is uncanny in his love for babies. I think he takes after me in his love for family. He gets so excited to see his cousins, and to meet the new babies. He couldn't wait to meet Jorja, and to hold her. His sweet smile is enough to melt my heart.
Megan was amazed by the baby, and kept saying "wanna hold it". It was adorable =) She definitely kicks into 'little mommy' mode when the babies are around. We had Ethan at the house for a couple of days, and she was always making sure he wasn't hurting himself with something, or climbing the stairs (hmm... maybe because she's been there done that, huh?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandy said...

I got your back, no worries!! Just let it roll...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rita said...

OMG.