Sunday, January 22, 2006

He wears an XS in Boys now

*sniff* no more T's on the tag. It's strange the things that stop you in your tracks with the realization of how fast the pace of life is. The 'T' on there for Toddler, which his is no longer. He's a little boy now.
We were driving in the car today, and out of the blue Cameron said,"Daddy, Mommy said she wants you to give her a kiss." Although I hadn't, but maybe he just thought I needed one.

How sweet he is.


Although the pout is pretty mastered, the cuteness is expert level.

6 comments:

shannon said...

that first picture is awesome! and how sweet is mommy wanting a kiss from daddy. adorable!

Anonymous said...

you take great pictures of your kids! And we just went shopping today and Zane is in a 5/6 already.. He's in a whole different section! I like reading your posts because I can relate! :)

Anonymous said...

What adorable photos! How cute that he knew you needed a kiss. :)
Carmen

TracyDacy said...

Totally feelin' you on the no more "Ts" on the tags. Great pics of Cam!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Cam,love the first one. Wait until they adult sizes.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!

Rita