I made a yarn maze to Cameron's Easter basket in the morning before church. He thought it was pretty ridiculous of the bunny to waste all that yarn. Sigh. New idea for next year- maybe I should just give up and hide the basket like normal bunnies do.

The Anitameister found this crazy loaf of bread that was baked in the shape of a bunny. No one would eat it. There's something about food in the shape of an animal that you just can't bear to rip an ear off and eat it. It had eyes and everything. Slightly creepy.
We had a few more people come and look at our house. I always wonder if other people go through houses the same way I do- looking half at the house and half at the stuff. It's kind of like blogs. You get a glimpse into someone else's life- the inside scoop.
It was in the 90s today. I do not sweat gracefully. It's going to be a looooong summer.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter, with all limbs properly secured!
Oh, and just so you know, Megan never cried about her arm at all- and I didn't really hear a 'pop' when the Dr. put it back in place. It was a pretty low key dislocation all in all.
2 comments:
Love the photo collage! The bread, yeah, pretty creepy soundin'...and there's nothing like a little voodoo poke to cure things! Happy Easter!
I love those pics, the Keller men sure are tanned. The one with the cousins is really great too. Leave it to Anita to have those perfect touches, although I still don't know if the vacant eyes of the bunny loaf was too perfect to eat or too something else.
Post a Comment