"Cameron, we're going to the Noah's Ark water park tomorrow. Do you remember about the ark?"
"Yeah! That's the one that Noah and his friends built."
"That's right. And what did he build it for?"
"To go for a boat ride when it rained."
"And who did he take with him?"
"All the animals"
"How many animals?"
"I think about 15 Mommy"
"Close. He took two of each animal... 2 pigs... 2 cows (the conversation goes on and on of every kind of animal I could think of) and even 2 of every bug"
"Noooo Mommy no bugs! Bugs are not animals!"
"But they are God's creatures too Cam. He took two of them also"
"So did he take two Spiderman and two Batman too?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol! out of the mouths of babes! i love it!
Gotta love conversations with kids, they're the best!
Have fun at Noah's Ark, my boys love going there and going down the BIG slides.
Carrie
Too cute!I just love what little kids come up with sometimes!
ROFL!!!!
Post a Comment