Sometimes I like to just 'pop quiz' Cam from time to time, just because he thinks so broadly, and the thoughts and preferences swirling around in his head change day to day, sometimes minute to minute. I got the new SS 'Quizzes & Questions' today, and was flipping through it (really like it, BTW. That, and Elsie's new book. Cool stuff.) and decided it was pop quiz time.
Mom: Hey Cam, what's your favorite thing to do?
Cam: Be with my Daddy, because I love him. (*swoon*)
M: What do you like to do with Daddy?
C: Go to Gramma's, and to Lowe's to ride the tractors.
M: Hey Cam, if you had all the money in the world, what would you buy?
C: Something for Daddy. (Okay, swoon again, but starting to feel a little left out of the circle of love. Brent's been feeding him candy on the side or something.)
M: What would you buy him?
C: Silly Mommy! His corvette, of course!
M: Ahhh... of course! (At least I could ride in the Corvette, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm loving that new quizzes magazine, too. Where oh where were these magazines 6 years ago?!?!
I'm thinking that would be one heck of a ride in the corvette! ;o)
Very cute. Can we all get a ride in the 'vette??
That's so funny!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment