boxes, cleaning, inspectors, boxes, realtors, boxes, appraisers..... boxes.... ahh, the life of moving....
stopped the insanity long enough to enjoy the 4th of July parade, and head over to "Sabrina's" for a BBQ.... good times for all!
Anyways, tons to say with not enough time- just wanted to check in so no one would think I had smothered to death under a pile of boxes somewhere. BTW, when did we accumulate all this s@!t??!?! And WHERE has it been hiding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't envy the packing/moving part, but your new house will be worth it! Glad you had fun at "Sabrina's". What's up with the giant motorcycle/car in those pictures? :)
I took a total of one picture of the parade! I'll have to steal a few of yours.
Rita
fun pics. loved the dog with the stars... it wasn't maggie, was it?
glad to know you haven't been abducted by boxes... yet! ;)
I just saw the episode of the Simpsons where Skinner is trapped for days under the newspapers in his basement when they fall on him. Be careful
Awesome parade pics!
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment