Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A couple of things....

I (along with my family) made this for Ethan(future nephew)... a project over at Scraplovers as well.... I decorated the CD case, and Cameron helped me pick out his (and Megan's) favorite songs, and Brent burned the CD. Every child needs some good tunes! :)









Also made these- made a few burp cloths already, but I got the lovey and this burp cloth with his name on it (cracked me up when I was talking to Serene about multiple burp cloths she needs... "Do I really need that many?" with a surprised look on her face... rofl.. my how we forget....





Spent the day at Kemah yesterday with Emmeline and Kaeleigh, and Brandy & Dylan... good times.... went to the Woodlands Mall on Monday with them (had to keep all ages entertained, ya know). Have pictures for that, too, but it was 12 on the 12th, so you can see those when I get around to working on my collage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea for the music CD.

Carrie

Brandy said...

Love the CD!

Breana said...

those are too stinkin cute!!!

Rita said...

Okay, today is March 18th and I'm reading this post in which you casually mention 12 on the 12th. Did you call me to remind me?? No. Did I do my 12 on the 12th? No. I guess I'll do it tomorrow...on the 19th.

Rita said...

Adorable cd project and burp cloth/lovey by the way.