I'm sitting up at the hospital, delirious at this point, waiting on my nephew....
Serene was supposed to be induced at midnight Thursday, went to the Dr. Wednesday, found out Ethan was breech, and they scheduled a C-section for Wednesday at noon. 11:55 they did a last minute Ultrasound, and he had flipped again, so they decided to start inducing.... and the waiting has started. :) I don't mind- I know it will be worth it when he finally arrives!
And hey, the hospital is new and has family hospitality, which includes INTERNET. Yay!
Anyways, been here since about 10 am Thursday, and it's now 1 am Friday, and my bets are on a 10 am baby.... we shall see. Anyone else wanna place some bets?
For those in the know with labor, she's thinned but not dialated yet. Contractions are about 5 minutes apart.
Hopefully soon I'll have some fabulous new pictures of Ethan Bryce! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!
can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment