Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy 16th Birthday Kurstee!!




Whoa.




When the hell did it happen??




She's 16 today. Whew. Here's a layout I did of her this summer- some pictures we took one of the times she was up staying with us to surprise Shelley for her birthday.




So proud of her. She's a fabulous, wonderful young lady. Really. Can't say that about too many teenage girls I know, but she's definitely #1 in my book. And my kids and husband adore her too- she's great with the kids, polite... ahh I could go on and on :).... I've watched her grow up, and it's been fabulous.
Although her driving does scare me a tad... there's been a curb check or two I can recall....
We met up at the Don'key today to celebrate! Most of my pics look like poo though. Should have just sucked it up and used my flash it was so dark in there. Oh well- still had a great time (other than Cameron- poor guy started running a fever :( ) Hopefully a good night's sleep will take care of it.

3 comments:

Mellie said...

gorgeous gorgeous did I say gorgeous layout? She certainly looks beautiful too!

Kache said...

From what I can see, Kurstee and Megan have on matching pants, and that cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Sounds like you all have such a great relationship which is sometimes so hard to find with a teenager, that's awesome!