Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe

Which one is your favorite bow?







I took this picture of Miss Meg this afternoon for my father-in-law. He has this well known dislike of the bows that I put in my daughter's hair, and lets me know almost every time he sees us that he does. So I took every bow Miss Meg has, and put it on her head, and sent him this picture. Just to let him know how much I love him and value his opinion! :P All the while laughing hysterically.

I do, however, take normal pictures too- (and send them over to him as well) I EVEN took a picture with no bow and no hat, just for him.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I just want to eat her up! What a doll face (bows and all!) LOL

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! My fave is the one with all the bows :)

Carrie

shannon said...

love the bows! my mom always had to scotch tape them in my hair. i swear, i had no hair until i was like three!

Breana said...

she is so freaking cute!!! Love all those bows! How funny! Shannon...OMG! LOL!

Kache said...

Very funny picture! She seems to be enjoying it too!

LOL shannon, that was my sister's problem too...people claimed I had pigtails when I was one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how cute is she?!?! I love the one with all the bows, Heather. Miss Meg seems to be quite the ham, too! ;)

Unknown said...

LOL! That pic is hysterical! I think she looks so much like Cam in that pic, too!

Brandy said...

Those bows are insane! Great pic!

Jaime said...

Gotta have a sense of humor...right! She's a girl....she should be dressed up!

Colleen said...

LOL! I bet Grandpa loved both of those pictures! How could you not!? She's just too adorable!

Unknown said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I'm loving all the bows and LOL that you sent it to your father-in-law!!