
Isn't she cute?!? No bias on my part...



Just sharing a few pictures from yesterday- we went and played in the fountains (I say we- I mean Cameron and his friends and Megan & I watched with the other mommies) and shopped. We've had fantabulous weather the last few days and have been trying to do everything we can to enjoy it before we suffocate as soon as we walk outside.
Cameron loved 'sitting' on the water when it would pop up- I couldn't help but crack up every time he did it, because all I could think was that it couldn't possibly feel good- I mean, it's as close to an enema as he'll hopefully ever get! Boys are sooo weird.... :P

15 comments:
Too cute!!! Love all the photos!! You must be having awesome weather to be able to enjoy the water!!! All it has done here is rain and the temp has dropped so much we had to turn the heat back on!!!
LMAO! Why is it the boys always want to be the ones sitting on the fountain. That is too funny! Great pictures, glad you all are having such good weather out there.
LMAO!!! an enema!!! you crack me up! He may be weird, but he's so darn cute!!! like you didn't already know that! ANd yup she is adorable!
Such cute pics, and it's looking mighty sunny over there!
Those are such fun pics! yes, for the record, she is cute!
Carmen
fun! and i totally think we need to see pics of you and megan in the fountains! ;o)
Totally making me giggle looking at those pictures!
Great pictures! And yep, she's adorable and so is Cam. Boys and water, gotta love it!
Carrie
You are becoming quite the photographer, of course it helps that your kids are so beautiful!
we went all thru disney and epcot and all the boys talked about was how great was that fountain in epcot...that was their highlight of the whole trip! and no, you're not biased, its a fact that you have beautiful children!
Your kids are just adorable. :) And, yes, as a mom of 2 boys, I agree that BOYS ARE WEIRD! Love the two blogs you've made - one for layouts and one for fun. :)
How funny! The weather looks just awesome...so jealous!
looks like fun-you mean YOU didn't sit on any fountains??
Gorgeous kids- those blue eyes are somthin'!!
I agree- boys - big or small- are weird!
enema...LOL! Cute cute pics!
I am glad you said enema because I thought it looked like he was pooping on it
Post a Comment