Thursday, May 04, 2006

So so sad....

You know you're a scraphead when you buy some new bras and stuff at Victoria's Secret, and when you get home you're trying them on and you think,"Hmm, it looks like they used some Fiskars scissors on the edging of these. Cute."

I can only admit this to those who might understand....

But it really is cute.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

LOL!!

shannon said...

teeeheee. or how about you would rarely think twice about a sbing purchase but have to really rationalize those bras.... ;)

Jaime said...

I know where you are coming from. I think that way all the time!

Kache said...

AH HA!

Hope it wasn't some of the funkier Fiskars scissors ;)

Breana said...

LOL! Shannon, i'm so there with ya!

Anonymous said...

I've never thought that. Sounds like I need to start buying some cuter bras! LOL

Unknown said...

ROFL! I so know what you mean. Scrapheads unite!

amy said...

Hmmmm... I need to check out my bras- I don't think I have any like that- oh well- off to VS I go!!

Susan said...

i think i need to go bra shopping now!