Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy week coming up...

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies (not that any daddies read this, other than my hubs, but hey, thought I'd acknowledge it :)) I gave Brent his album this morning that I finished just in the nick of time.... he seemed to really love it. He said you don't realize how important you are until someone does something like that and puts it all down on paper all about you. :)

We'll be gone all this week coming up- tomorrow I'm going to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get us all packed- the kids and I are going with 4 of my girlfriends and their children to the Gaudalupe River for three days (that would be 10 children going) and we're coming home Thursday night/Friday morning, only for us to turn around and leave for Fort Worth with Brent on Friday afternoon for a birthday party for the weekend. Yay!

Can we say laundry when Monday rolls around?

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

5 comments:

shannon said...

have a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip, both of them!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Carrie

Kache said...

Hope you have a great trip, sounds BUSY!

Unknown said...

Wow, lots of stuff to do! Have fun!!!