Monday, June 19, 2006

Rascal Flatts

Went to see them last night. It's definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to. They are great performers. We had some crazy rain before the concert, and since it was at
the Mitchell Pavillion we were a muddy mess. Note to self: flip flops are not a good idea in mud. But still worth it, even if I had mud up to my knees by the time we left. :)

Sooo... Cameron says she looks like a coconut, Brent says she looks like a pineapple, and I think she looks like a little orangutan... what do you think she looks like?

13 comments:

Jaime said...

LOL! My vote is for an orangutan! Nice hairdo Meg!

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kache said...

A coconut is a pretty original answer!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree with you on the orangutan. But that's the cutest orangutan I've ever seen! Love the look on her face :)

Anonymous said...

Just getting caught up on your blog. I've been so crazy busy...much like you. Stuff with the house is about to overwhelm me right now. I'll be lucky if the house is done this summer never mind the pool!

Anyway, the pics of Megan are so cute and I love the 12 photos on the 12th idea. Might have to try that.

Also loved the cute star box you made. I really hope they appreciated it, but even if they didn't you are a better person for having done it and put in the effort for Cameron's sake. He certainly appreciated it which is all that really matters!

Hope to catch up with you soon...really need to have lunch or do something with the kids. I was trying to work out taking Jensen to the story time at mudpie tomorrow, but it's not going to work out.

Miss you,
Rita

Anonymous said...

BTW, forgot to mention that your upcoming trip sounds fun and more than a little insane. This coming from the person who just today took 8 kids to lunch and the movies...I did have Christy with me but a 4 to 1 ratio is not good!

Have fun and I can't wait to hear the stories that I'm sure you'll have to tell when you return. :-)

Rita

shannon said...

omg... adorable. orangutan! but a cute one! ;)

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Orangutan :)

Carrie

Tracey said...

She is cutest orangutan that I have seen a while, s

Unknown said...

LOL, Coconut!! I love Rascall Flatts! Glad to hear it was a great concert...I'm soooo jealous!

Brandy said...

Orangatan says Jason, but I am torn between that and the coconut

Colleen said...

I'm going with coconut!! That's just way too funny.