
to our new home!
They accepted our offer this afternoon.... I'm a ball of anxiety right now- excited, but sad and nervous too. We're leaving my first real home, the longest I've lived anywhere in my life, and where I brought my babes home. But, this house is really pretty, and the lot is over 12k square feet, on a fabulous cul-de-sac lot where we'll have plenty of room for the kiddos to play. And plenty of room for the pool next summer! :) We close on our house and this one on the same day- the 19th- gotta get to packing!!
10 comments:
So pretty!!
Getting you some boxes...whenever you get sad think of the awesome memories they are going have in their badass new house! i know i plan to make lots of memories there...eff you and you and you...
yay!
Beautiful!
Beautiful house!
Carrie
It's a beautiful home!
Carmen
What a gorgeous house!! Many happy years there!!
absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! how cool is that overhang over the garage door... I've never seen one like that. Love the two story opening over the front door. Now I'm all anxious to see inside!!
how freaking pretty is that! wowsa! congrats!!!
Very pretty house! How exciting! Congrats!!
Post a Comment