Sunday, August 13, 2006

12 on the 12th...


I know, three posts in one day- crazy! Won't happen again I'm sure... anyways, the 12th landed on a Saturday this month, and my husband was actually home this time. :)
1. Saturday morning- curled up on the couch with his milk and a blanket to watch some cartoons.
2. Miss Megs after breakfast- stripped down and making a break for it up the stairs- her favorite adventure!
3. Love this stuff- especially with my piggly wiggly who stains almost everything every time she eats.
4. Karate in this morning.
5. Hit up quite a few furniture stores today- Bassett, Star, Gallery & Laurie's. Found some decorative stuff and a breakfast table and some bar stools. Yay!
6. One of our finds today- cool sconces that are about 3 1/2 feet long to go on either side of the mirror above the fireplace. Love them!
7. Lunch @ BJ's brewery- love that place- so yummy! Definitely skipped the Pazookie this time though!
8. Legos- one of Brent and Cam's favorite past times these days.
9. Bath & Bed for Miss Megs- she cutting 3 new teeth on top! Squeezed in some return calls while she was bathing.
10. My side of the road find! :)
11. Brent putting together our new office chair- our IL's came by and surprised us with it. Very comfy I must say!
12. My latest favorite wine- Francis Coppolla Pinot Grigio. Yum! Great way to end a day like this!

7 comments:

Kache said...

I like Megan's bath towel!

Breana said...

sounds like a fun filled day! i'll have to try that wine, trying to get into the whole wine thing!

Anonymous said...

Love your 12 on the 12th recap!

TFS!!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I always love your 12 on 12 posts, so cool to see a day summed up like that. And BJs is definitely YUM-O!

shannon said...

i love these posts. must do them...

Brandy said...

I recognize that bath set! I tried to do a 12 on 12 (well, it was the 14th) but I lose momentum. You are such a hero

Rita said...

I was showing Jim your post so he didn't think I was a complete loon for doing it. He saw the wine glass in the middle and asked if it was in chronological order :-)
I'll post mine someday...