Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A few Caminisms...

the other morning Cameron came and crawled in bed with me (for the record, the heavens opened and someone listened and instead of waking up at 5, Megan's actually been sleeping until 6:30-7. :) Yay!) and laid there for a minute. I never let him see me open my eyes when he crawls into bed, because if I do, all bets are off and the motor is running on his mouth... anyways, a minute later I opened my eyes, and he smiled and gave me a kiss. (aww) Then proceeded to make a terrible face and wipe his mouth off. (no more aww) I asked him why he wiped my kiss off and he said,"Because your lips stink, Mommy. Did you take a baf last night?"

Awesome. Welcome to Morning Breath, my dear son.


This morning he came racing down the stairs with his Batman figurine, and said, "Mommy!! I know how to say "Batman" in Spanish!!"

**sidenote: Brent's company hired someone to come in and teach them Spanish, since 100% of their work crews are Spanish speaking, so Brent's been coming home every night and gracing us with his new Spanish every evening. Suddenly he thinks because he's learning Spanish, his family at home must automatically understand it. It's really fun.***

"Oh really?" I say, "How's that?"

"It's a secret. I can't tell you."

"Oh, come on, just once."

"Okay.....it's........ buuuUUUUtttttt Muuuunnnnnnnn"

"Hmm... really close. But I think that language is a little closer to Jamaican."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Carrie

Kache said...

Butmun.
Sounds spanish to me.

TracyDacy said...

That reminds me of the time when Justin was all of three-years old and in the midst of me giving me kisses all over his face he said in all seriousness, "Ewwww, get a breath mint!"

shannon said...

how fun! love what little ones say!

Anonymous said...

Ok,that was hilarious... Don't you just love it when they are so honest! ;)

Anonymous said...

oops.. that was me- Jesica

Brandy said...

I've been meaning to say something about your lips... glad Cam beat me to it...