

found this on the side of the road today (for sale)... my friend Shelley (the one who lives out on the farm) will love it- I brought it home and now my husband wants one...
yes, it's a huge ice chest, and even has a bottle opener on it, and a drain on the side, and a bucket to put your bottle caps in.... anyone who knows Shelley knows there is absolutely no more perfect gift than this for her.... now to sneak one in for hubs.... they had them decorated in all different styles, but I liked this one the best.There's something so cool about being able to say "Yeah, I picked this up on the side of the road for you- Happy Birthday! :)"
3 comments:
Cool ice chest!!
Carrie
OMG! I've been coveting something very similar that they have for sale outside of my new favorite place...the new speedy stop at the gas station at the corner of Northpark and Woodland Hills (they have the BEST breakfast burritos in town and the cheapest soda and bags of ice!). Anyway, they have ice chests like this but they seem kind of pricey to me so I've been holding off (I think they want over $100 for the smaller size). Did you get a good deal on yours?
Yee haw, that is perfect for Shelley and her barn. It reminds me of Bill too.
Post a Comment