(I can't help but say that in a Paris Hilton tone. SaaaAAaaad.)I love him. Laugh at him. Sure, he has moments I want to yank his arm off and beat him with it, but for the most part, I love him. Last night we had a date (insanely enough, for the second weekend in a row- we go from "can't remember the last time we had a night just the two of us" to TWO!) and he took me to the Melting Pot for dinner. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I adore the Melting Pot. A few of us girlfriends have September birthdays, and we've made it a tradition to go out to dinner together, usually to the Melting Pot, but scheduling conflicts are putting it into October this year, so hubs decided to take me last night. There is really nothing closer to heaven than dipping foods. I'm a dipper. So give me a big bowl of cheese...... and chocolate..... heaven! I think I could eat just about anything if it was dipped in some cheese or chocolate first.
Dirt.
Worms.
Whatever.
Just dip it.

My friend Stephanie did some portraits of the kiddos the other day.
(if you click on her logo on the web page, you can see more pics)
I haven't seen any of them yet, so I can't wait! I'm sure she got some great ones..... I think taking portraits of a one year old that never stops moving and a 4 year old that never stops talking and/or doing super hero stances is definitely a commendable job.
I broke down and bought a Crop-A-Dile yesterday. I've never wanted to punch holes as much as I am now. Reasoned it was needed for CKU, which, did I mention, is now only FOUR days away?? Woohoo! Brandy, Rita, "Sabrina" and I are going together- SO excited!!
5 comments:
Jim just asked me tonight if I've said anything good about him on my blog lately since that's the only reason he reads it. I'm sure Brent is in heaven right now. Kudos to him for being such a great husband...I find out more and more that they're in short supply.
I couldn't look at the pics that Stephanie took b/c it asked for a password. I'm sure they are absolutely gorgeous!
Okay, I have a crop-a-dile...did you buy anything else I might need to run out and get?
Went to the Melting Pot for the first time recently...love that pb chocolate stuff. Great pic you took. Glad you're taking "Sabrina" along to CKU!
Have fun at CKU and you'll love that Cropadile...I use mine all the time!!!
you girls are going to have a freaking BLAST!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
so cool you and your hubby got to go out! that's awesome!
you girls are going to have a freaking BLAST!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
so cool you and your hubby got to go out! that's awesome!
Post a Comment