



After a little bit of a roller coaster journey to get here, Ethan Bryce made his debut at 10:04 a.m. yesterday, weighing in at 8 pounds, 11 ounces and is 20 and 1/2 inches long. As you can see, he needs a haircut already! Mommy and baby are doing fabulous, and he is SO alert and is a great baby!
I have a million pictures I want to post, so I'll be posting more later. Just a little short on time right now....
7 comments:
Look at all that hair! Precious.
Congrats on being an aunt, and great photos, as always.
Carrie
omg, that is a lot of hair! prolly more than i have! ;o)
congrats!
Very sweet, congratulations!
What a cutie! Congrats auntie!!
Holy HAIR! Congrats! Did you fade out the background on the feet shot with your camera or with your computer program?
Yay!!! Congratulations, Aunt Heather and Uncle Brent!! He's a cutie and I look forward to more pictures and pages from you!!!
Absolutely ADORABLE! Congratualtions again!
Post a Comment