and this one is a fun one I did of my niece Em with her friend at Kemah on Spring Break- I thought these papers went great with the pics.Sunday, August 12, 2007
couple of new ones...
This one is for a challenge over at Scraplovers- Oh My Word. This week's word was Amazing, and I couldn't think of a better way to use it than with a picture of Cameron. :)
and this one is a fun one I did of my niece Em with her friend at Kemah on Spring Break- I thought these papers went great with the pics.
and this one is a fun one I did of my niece Em with her friend at Kemah on Spring Break- I thought these papers went great with the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Heather, both of these are fantastic LO's. You do wonderful work!
wonderful. love the stitching on the amazing one!
I saw that one of Cam today at your house...loved it!
both of them are great!
carrie
Post a Comment