Thursday, February 16, 2006

testing...1,2,3....

I've decided to start trying new recipes again. I had kind of gotten in a rut, partly because I could serve top ramen for dinner every night and my husband could care less, so it makes me lazy. Not that he doesn't appreciate when I do cook, he's just as happy with pizza and BBQ potato chips I think. Anyways, I got the new Rachael Ray magazine and tried making a couple of things from there. This one went over well. This one, not so much. I really liked both of them though. Brent said the second one's a 'chick food'. Tomorrow night I'm trying Ham & Cheese Cannelloni. Maybe by the end of the week Brent will be begging for pizza... which will work right into my plan of uninterrupted scrapping for the majority of the weekend! Yeah!

4 comments:

Breana said...

Hey Heather, I just got that mag too, wanted to try both of those reciepes, but with Reed being gone it's no fun going through the trouble for just me! And I know the girls won't dig it. Did Cam eat those too? I'm going to try them this week though! TFS!

Heather said...

Cam ate the corn flapjacks- the sgrimp is too spicy for him. And he took one bit of the tuna burger and said it was 'stinky' :)

shannon said...

i get the mag too. haven't made anything yet tho....

shannon said...

duh...woohoo on figuring out the links. you must have a super fabulous teacher! ;)