There's this whole new set of worries that come with open-ended coverage..... I can't do cartwheels in them (yeah, I can't do a cartwheel anyways, but you never know when things might change. I still try to now and then.) and I have to be aware of how I'm sitting so I don't look like a crude truck driver. I ordered this skirt from CAbi - it's a clothing company that sells the clothing at home parties (like Pampered Chef and stuff) ... I was actually pleasantly surprised by their clothing- great stuff with great fabrics... AND to top off the skirt, I bought a shirt with a PATTERN on it! Watch out! Heather's living wild these days!
We think we might have found a house we want- we're going to check it out again today. This is one we'd build. It would push us back because the lot we'd like is being released until May, and that would put completion at or around October. BUT if it's what we actually love, then I'm game. I was beginning to think that all hope was lost and we'd never find what we wanted... at least there's hope.
And, only because the post seems empty without a picture in it, I'll leave with a picture of Cameron that I took this morning (no, no that's not the costume muscles- those are really his, just like his Daddy's :P) in Costume #557- Quarterback Superman:
2 comments:
you just never know when a team is going to need a superman to step in. glad Cam is poised and ready for the call. :)
Glad to hear about the house... hope is a good thing! Anxious to hear about it and if it's what you're going to go with.
i was wondering about the house hunt! keeping my fingers crossed. and let me tell you, nick is totally jealous of cam's muscles! :)
Post a Comment