He is such a cutie. Almost too big for his first bike and ready to move on to the next one.

ALERT: for anyone telling me for the last 4 months that this baby was cutting a tooth for the massive amounts of drool she produces, you can finally say you were right. She now is the one tooth wonder.

This is Megan's signature move- she can't suck her thumb without putting her hand behind her head. Personally, I think my husband has been teaching her that. For anyone who's ever seen my husband try to dance after he's had a couple, you understand.

Been doing many practice shots with the camera- I LOVE this picture. Most of the pictures that involve Cam these days are of the back of his head as he runs as soon as he sees the camera. Either that or a totally goofy face.
Got tons done this weekend packing and prepping. We're going to look at some houses tomorrow. Our agent came by yesterday and said the house looks great to show and should sell fast, since there isn't many one stories this large, and hardly any one stories on the market now. Which makes me even more nervous to run out and find the house of our dreams pronto.
No luck on any DT so far- got rejected by three. Yuck. This reminds me of why I don't try out for these things. The DT I was on before I didn't apply for- she came to me and asked me. So I don't even get any credit for that effort. There's a couple (I think) more that haven't announced anything yet, and after that, I'm done. It's too discouraging, and it makes me not want to scrapbook, which is silly, because that's not why I do it.
I am totally IN LOVE with my
new makeup! This stuff is fabulous- it feels so nice- like you're not even wearing makeup! And it stays on alllll day which is a definite first for me. Highly recommend it. It's a little pricey, but I can tell that will last a long time by the little amount you have to use each time.
Can I tell you what an absolute KLUTZ-O I am? I have a black (really black) bruise on my hip the size of a grapefruit from trying to get out of the bathtub and hitting the faucet on the way up. I'm surprised it didn't rip out of the tub I hit it so hard. Yet another reason I'm blessed with "Dozer" (as in BULLdozer) as a nickname. And my poor son is following in my footsteps- we'll keep our fingers crossed for Megan...
7 comments:
Great pictures! Love the last one. Low 70's and sunny, huh? We've got 35 and wind, low of 18 tonight. Send your weather north please!!
Carrie
love the sexy thumbsucking pose!
and i'm with carrie. i want your weather! ;)
Awwww, how freaking cute are all of those pics?! I love love love the ones in the swing with her asleep and sucking her thumb and the one with her hand behind her head! What I would give for the weather you're having! And, sorry about the bruise! OUCH! Hang in there on the DT's. Something bigger and better is waiting for you, I'm just sure of it.
Aw Megan is a thumbsucker! I used to be too! Great pics Heather!
I have a suggestion for the DTs...make sure you send to the companies who can see, because apparently the runs who rejected you are blind!
~Krystn
or possibly the "ones" who rejected you are blind :)
~Krystn
Ahhhh, I shouldn't have read this. I've been resisting BE and now I want some...$$$$$. I'm really anxious to see how their Eye Survivals does for me.
Post a Comment