Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This is what it looks like when...

Your baby gets a hold of the lemon at the table. Actually it's the second time we let her get the lemon, since we didn't get the camera out fast enough the first time. There's the good mom side that would never do something like this to my children, but then there's the rational side to me that says,"I loved lemons when I was a kid- it can't be that bad to let her get a taste of it. Besides, what other time will we see her make a face like that?!?!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe!!! My kids fight for the lemons!!!! They love them and put them in their cokes!! I don't care for them much though but they like them.

Unknown said...

That face is priceless! I'd have done the same thing! We can be bad moms together!

Breana said...

we did this to both the girls, no pics though! bummer! They would always beg for one so here you go! LOL! Mean momma!

Kache said...

OMG that's hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Did the same thing with our boys, and AJ loves lemons just like me. Pickle faces are funny too :)

Carrie

Anonymous said...

i can almost hear her screaming from here Heather - great shot...how funny!