sometimes Cameron just exhausts me. I know that there will come a day when this child has no desire to be in the same room with me, let alone talk to me, but he talks SO SO SO much. I'm really not lying. You can ask anyone who has ever spent a day with us. It's those maddening conversations that have no end.
"Where does the rain come from?"
"The clouds"
"Where do the clouds come from?"
"From God."
"Where's God?"
"All around us."
"Where? I can't seeeee him."
"That's what makes him so special. He's everywhere with us all the time."
"Where do ants live?"
And on. And on. And on. Then repeat all over again. And again. All. Day. Long.
And then, just when he's driving me out of my mind, I get something like this:
"Mommy, is that a new shirt? Because it looks really pretty on you. You're beautiful Mommy."
Keep on talking, little dude. Keep on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LMAO! I know you're not lying either! Just wait til you have 2 that WONT EVER STOP talking!!! Then it's even more fun!!! ;) It's so cool you are recored these conversations! I love that! Maybe one day i'll have to copy you!
aw. how sweet. i love hearing cam stories!
They only get better with age, teenage stories are interesting too. I too love the Cam stories.
Carrie
Oh that just melts my heart! What a cutie pie! Cam stories are just so sweet!
This is just so sweet! Be so happy you wrote it down. I think back on some of the things my 6-year-old has said and I could kick myself for not recording it. Cam sounds adorable even if he talks a lot. :)
Wendi from 3SB
Making a mental note here to write these things down too!
I love his little stories. Mine is just starting to drive me nuts and he can't even go into detail yet.
Yeah, what Bre said, but add a third! LOL! It's enough to drive you insane! But, I love hearing the stories...which reminds me, I have a conversation with McKenna to write about. :)
Oh Heather I SO know how you feel! Those little brains are unbelievable aren't they?!
I always say that it's like living with a drunk with Carson!
just a warning, be prepared, girls talk more than boys!
Post a Comment