Did I tell you Hadley is gonna be a Lion for Halloween this year? I may have to scraplift. You did such an awesome job Heather, you are so talented.
Very cool!
So thrilling...for you and me...I can say I knew you when. And totally cool for Dylan and Brandy too.
this is so freaking cool! you go girl!
My kid sure is white. And you sure rock
So exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did I tell you Hadley is gonna be a Lion for Halloween this year? I may have to scraplift. You did such an awesome job Heather, you are so talented.
Very cool!
So thrilling...for you and me...I can say I knew you when. And totally cool for Dylan and Brandy too.
this is so freaking cool! you go girl!
My kid sure is white. And you sure rock
So exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment