Friday, December 23, 2005

Love love love them...

Brandy is so cool. She gave us some fabulous name signs for the kid's, and gave me an altered book to write all my recipes in. TG- my raggedy recipe accordian file is looking very sad. I started writing in some recipes last night & added ribbon tags along the pages to define sections. SO cute!

Felt accomplished yesterday- I got THREE cards done while Brandy and scrapped! Not much I know, but for me it is, since I still had a 3 1/2 year old (whom I had to call Santa TWICE about yesterday, BTW) and a 4 month old to take care of too. Love that whole calling Santa tactic. When you think about it, that magical aspect of Christmas of believing in Santa is so short. They don't really 'get' Christmas until about 3, and then by 7 or 8, some punk child at school has deflated it all. I saw a really cool book at B&N the other day though (that mad day at the mall) called Santa, are you for real? that I thought did a good job of explaining about the spirit of Christmas and what it means, and how we all have it in us.

No comments: