Tuesday, December 06, 2005


ooooh Christmas! Love it! It's crazy busy, but I love it! the decorating, the lights, the tree, the presents, traditions...I could go on. My favorite time of year for sure. I've got almost all of the presents done, and all the ones I have are wrapped. Yeah!! Tomorrow we're doing our Christmas baking (just what my hips need right?) to do our tins for everyone.
Anyways, thought I'd jump on the blog bandwagon just to help keep track of life.... so that when I actually get around to scrapping it, I'll have some thoughts from the time...we'll see how it goes. Never was any good at the diary thing- I'm thinking maybe this will go a little better since it's on the computer. Took this picture of the kiddos yesterday- love it. I know I'm biased, but I swear Cameron is the most adorable little boy in the world. And Megan's got the most contagious smile, always ready for anyone.

No comments: